Pear Sabayon with Fruit
• 6 egg yolks
• 1/2 cup raw cane sugar
• 1 1/3 cup pear juice
• 2 Tbsp lime juice
• 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
• 2 vanilla bean, split open, seeds scraped out
• 1/4 tsp of salt
• In a pot, heat the pear juice with the lime juice, the vanilla seeds and bean, the cinnamon and salt. Once hot, stop the heat, and cover. Let infuse for 15 minutes and then remove the vanilla bean.
• In the meantime, in a large bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar until light.
• Reheat the juice and pour slowly on the mixture egg/sugar, stirring.
• Transfer to a pot and heat on low heat, stirring, to thicken the cream. It is ready when it coats the spoon.
• Pour onto the fruit. Broil with blow torch (paying close attention so that it does not burn).