• 6 tart apples – peeled, cored and chopped
• 2 tablespoon lemon juice
• 2 cup seedless grapes
• 4 stalks celery, chopped
• 3 green onions, chopped
• 1/4 C garlic aoili
• 1/4 C plain yogurt
• 6 tablespoons apple juice
• 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
• 2 bunch watercress, trimmed and chopped
• 1/4 chopped pepita
1. In a large bowl, combine the apples and lemon juice. Add the grapes, celery, and green onions; toss.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, apple juice and celery seeds. Spoon over the apple mixture, and toss gently.
3. Wash the watercress, and dry thoroughly. Arrange greens on individual salad plates. Mound the apple mixture on top, and sprinkle with the walnuts.